Funicular PresentationThe inclined lift, kind of private funicular, is the rational solution to your access problems. It allows you to servicing your property while giving to your house a real added value.
With a hillside lift you can effortlessly access your house, your garage, swimming pool or tennis court overlooking your villa.
Tireless and silent, our inclined elevators are already adopted by many owners. Inclined lifts meet all technical and security requirements and employ a proven technology for many years.
Our elevators meet all safety standards related to the transportation of persons, including:
- Directive D95/16/CE
- Standard EN 81/70: Accessibility for Persons with Disabilities
- Standard EN 81 / 1: Discrimination phone
- Standard EN 81 / 1 Harmonized
- Standard EN 81/22: Inclined lifts
- Standard EN 12016: Electromagnetic compatibility
The installation of a hillside lift does not require major civil works.Our inclined lifts give you the opportunity to build on lands where the realization of a path is not authorized or detrimental to the site.
With a pleasing and original aesthetic, it fits into your location without destroying the natural environment, saving space and giving some added value to your property.
The panoramic cabin offers maximum space and can carry from 2 to 12 people.
In summary, an inclined lift is:
- The rational solution to all your problems of accessibility
- The way to ensure compliance with site
- An added value of your property
- A proven technology for many years
- A device according to EEC (NFP 82-400)
- A warranty and service quality
Feel free to contact us directly, by phone or email for your projects. Our estimates are free.